12 July 2011

The Pogues - OLT, Antwerpen -Indiestyle

©: www.GoDi.be
Click images to enlarge

Indiestyle
OLT

The Pogues

The Pogues are a punk-folk band from London, UK and inventors of the celtic punk. Guided by Shane MacGowan, the nightmare for every mother in law and a praise for the alcohol industry, but the guy is talented in his own way. Seeing The Pogues makes you feel being the Irish Rover sitting in a pub drinking away the economical and political b*llsh*t and only care about the whiskey in the jar.
Or the say it in MacGowans'style:
sad to say I must be on my way
So buy me beer and whiskey 'cause I'm going far away
I'd like to think of me returning when I can
To the greatest little boozer and to sally maclennane


Dirty Old town performed by The Pogues at OLT, the start of a nice fiesta!













No comments:

Post a Comment